Sunday 7 July 2019

If You Don't Like Your Calling.

Unfortunately, if you don't like your CALLING, there's nothing you can do about it.

Even though I was good at teaching, at age 20, when it seemed I might end up a teacher, I was worried and afraid. It felt like i was settling for the average life, as I couldn't point at any teacher around me who was living the life of my dream - the good, comfortable and adventurous life. I tried to fight it, but I wasn't lucky enough to win the fight. Life kept throwing me around in the teaching path. I failed woefully at everything else, except teaching. So...

I decided to make the best of it.

I decided go about it a little differently. I was ready to break the rules or make new rules.

I decided to hope for more, dream a little bigger and go the extra mile.

I decided to chart a unique cause within the career.

I decided to enjoy the journey and build a life around my calling.

It's not been easy, but if i were to trail the earth a thousand more times, I'll graze same path again and again. I am convinced, grace is best available when we operate within our calling.


To be continued....


Akapo Emmanuel
















































No comments:

Post a Comment